Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
The Curated Take
The TaylorMade Spider GT Black #3 putter is a blend of looks, feel and forgiveness. The top line on the putter allow for easy alignment with the ball and putting line. The putter comes with a plush club head cover. The grip is nice and thick promoting a neutral grip.
- Very forgiving putter
- Great alignment line
- Very soft feel off the face of the putter
- Not for the golfer with a pronounced arc in their stroke
The TaylorMade Spider GT Black #3 Putter has a short slant hosel with 21 degrees of toe hang in this mallet design. These features are best suited for golfers who have putting strokes with moderate face rotation. The putter face has been constructed with the Tour-proven Pure Roll technology that aims to produce a consistent roll of the golf ball each time. The Spider GT Black #3 has perimeter weighting to allow for loads of forgiveness and stability even on putts that aren't struck in the center of the face.
- Short Slant Hosel – The short slant hosel design features 21 degrees of toe hang.
- Moderate Face Rotation – The Spider GT #3 is made for golfers who have a putting stroke with moderate face rotation.
- Tour-Proven Pure Roll – The Tour proven Pure Roll technology allows for great consistency each time the putter face makes contact with the golf ball.