Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Like all things golf, we want equipment that performs, but we also want it to look great, too! The Spider GT checks those boxes and many others. The sleek, clean styling will provide no distractions. Many will find the Pistol Grip very comfortable, and the Fluted shaft provides needed feedback. This putter is very stable, and the Pure Roll insert will definitely help keep putts on line.
- Players looking for a stable, forgiving putter will be impressed
- The Pure Roll technology will provide a benefits for players that have a had time getting putts to stay on line
- The fluted shaft will benefit players desiring superior feel
- Not for players the want a lighter weighted putter.
- Not for players that want a robust alignment guide
The TaylorMade Spider GT Red #3 Putter is an excellent option for the golfer in search of a putter that has great stability, to provide optimal roll and forgiveness in each putting stroke. The two steel side wings weigh 90g each, which push 82% of the weight toward the perimeters of the putter; As a result this makes the putter extremely stable and forgiving on miss-hits. It has been implemented with PureRoll technology to provide a consistent roll each time the golfer putts the ball. The short slant hosel is combined with the extreme perimeter, with 21 degrees of toe hang, which best suits golfers with moderate face rotation. The Fluted Feel technology promotes and enhances additional stability, giving more feel and tightening up dispersion.
- Pure Roll Insert – The new, firmer Pure Roll Insert provides a consistent roll each time a putting stroke is made.
- Fluted Feel – This technology allows for greater feel, tighter dispersion, and improved stability.
- Perimeter Weighting – The perimeter weighting makes the putter extremely stable, and allows for increased forgiveness on miss-hits.