Winter sports expert Jason recommended it to a customer in Ithaca 13 days ago
Outdoor Research ActiveIce Ubertube
- We price match
Color: Naval Blue Heather
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Outdoor Research ActiveIce™ Ubertube is a multi-functional headwear piece ideal for all-mountain riders and backcountry adventurers that recreate in the springtime. The Ubertube is constructed with flat seams to help mitigate skin irritation, while the integrated ActiveIce™ technology and UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) sun protection provide cool comfort in exposed conditions.
- ActiveIce™ Technology – Integrated xylitol crystals work to cool the rider while they sweat, better regulating body temperature.
- Flat-Seam Construction – These seams are sewn in a ladder pattern to allow the fabric to stay together for longer, and help mitigate skin irritation.
- UPF Sun Protection – A UPF rating of 50+ protects the rider from 98% of the sun rays to reduce sun exposure and other heat-related illnesses.
Lightweight, Quick-drying, Breathable, Moisture wicking, Quick-drying
Polyester/Polyester blend, Spandex
ActiveIce™ 92% polyester, 8% spandex
bluesign® certified, Recycled/repurposed
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Outdoor Research
Would an Expert recommend this for you? Find out now!