Camping & Hiking expert Ireland recommended it to a customer 18 hours ago
Osprey Atmos AG 65 Backpack- Men's · Venturi Blue
- We price match
Color: Venturi Blue
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
REI+ free shipping$340.00
Moosejaw+ free shipping$340.00
The Osprey Atmos 65 AG is a 65L pack for backpackers who want a comfortable and featured pack that’s easy to keep organized. Its size makes it ideal for quick weekend outings or spending a week in the backcountry.
- AntiGravity Suspension – A layer of 3D mesh wraps the back to provide a comfortable fit, ventilation, and even load distribution.
- Reservoir Sleeve – An internal sleeve for a hydration reservoir keeps water out of the way, holds the extra water weight closer to the body, and helps with organization.
- Integrated Rain Cover – A built-in rain cover helps keep the pack dry in wet conditions and stows away, so it’s always available when it’s needed.
- Side Access Zippers – Curved zippers on the sides of the pack provide access to the main compartment for retrieving buried items and to help with organization.
- Osprey Almighty Guarantee – Osprey will repair or replace any damaged or defective Osprey pack for any reason regardless of the purchase date.
Backpack capacity (L)
bluesign® approved recycled 210D honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Number of exterior pockets
Backpack Hip Belt
32.68 x 15.35 x 14.17 in.
Quick, accurate answers from Curated experts to the frequently asked questions
What size Atmos 65 should I get?
Backpacking packs are most accurately sized by finding the wearers torso length. The Osprey Atmos 65L backpack is offered in two size options with the Small/Medium fitting torso lengths of 17 to 20 inches and the Large/Extra Large fitting torso lengths of 19 to 23 inches. In order to determine your torso length, measure from the top of your hip bone (iliac crest) to the C7 Vertebrae at the back of your neck (touch your chin to your chest and feel for the protruding bone at the base of your neck).
by Amy B on July 6, 2022 · view 2 other answers
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Osprey
Would an expert recommend this for you?
Verified camping & hiking expert
Reviewed Sep 9, 2022
One of the best selling packs out there to blend comfort and ventilation. Ideal for heavy weekend trips to extended backpacking. The Ant-Gravity suspension controls weight with body hugging 3D mesh while a long list of features ensures optimal organization and preparedness with a 30-40 pound load range.