The Osprey Atmos 65 AG is a 65L pack for backpackers who want a comfortable and featured pack that's easy to keep organized. Its size makes it ideal for quick weekend outings or spending a week in the backcountry.
- AntiGravity Suspension – A layer of 3D mesh wraps the back to provide a comfortable fit, ventilation, and even load distribution.
- Reservoir Sleeve – An internal sleeve for a hydration reservoir keeps water out of the way, holds the extra water weight closer to the body, and helps with organization.
- Integrated Rain Cover – A built-in rain cover helps keep the pack dry in wet conditions and stows away, so its always available when its needed.
- Side Access Zippers – Curved zippers on the sides of the pack provide access to the main compartment for retrieving buried items and to help with organization.
- Osprey Almighty Guarantee – Osprey will repair or replace any damaged or defective Osprey pack for any reason regardless of the purchase date.
Have a question?
4.97 average rating
People love curated experts
Summer Camping Pro
Came to the site again (with previous good experience from other departments) in need of a tent and footprint-- Elizabeth was great with recommendations and offering more options that stayed within the budget but weren't on the radar to begin with. That and helping with other recommendations generally for hiking/camping, she is greatly appreciated!
Skylar Verified CustomerJul 1, 2023
Elizabeth was the ultimate expert
She not only answered my questions but also gave great advice. The article she sent had amazing tips and was easy to read. She was super friendly and everything she typed seem to have a smile attached. I have already recommended this site to a few people because of her.
Rachel Verified CustomerJun 29, 2023
Was looking at a camp stove and saw the Eureka Sprk+. Found a lower price from another site but Elizabeth price matched. She was very responsive and professional. I was able to get an awesome deal. Reach out to her if you’re shopping for something!!
Arnee O O Verified CustomerSep 9, 2023
MY APPALACHIAN TRAIL CONSULTANT
I am planning a 2024 thru hike on the Appalachian Trail (hiking my I own hike) to salute the the end of my 60s, and beginning of my 70s. Elizabeth is so helpful, supportive, offered some great advice, and made wonder recommendations. She's my five star personal shopper. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Charlotte Verified CustomerMay 30, 2023
I’m taking a couple month backpacking trip and needed all new gear that I am unfamiliar with. Scott was able to help me find everything I needed; if something did not fit my budget or was not quite right for me, he suggested different items to help me find the perfect gear. He responds quickly and always checked in to maintain communication. He’s easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I’ll definitely be asking Scott for help again. Great all around experience.
Laila Verified CustomerMar 3, 2023