Osprey Aura AG 50 Backpack- Women's · Enchantment Purple
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Osprey Aura 50 AG is a pack for lightweight backpacking. With a 50-liter volume, the Aura AG 50 is ideal for shorter outings, or packing light for a longer trip. Osprey's AntiGravity suspension system uses 3D mesh to hug the back. This provides more ventilation and better load distribution. Osprey’s Aura AG 50 is a good pack for backpackers who like to pack light and want a comfortable pack that's easy to keep organized.
- AntiGravity Suspension – A layer of 3D mesh wraps the back to provide a comfortable fit, ventilation, and even load distribution.
- Reservoir Sleeve – An internal sleeve for a hydration reservoir keeps things organized and out of the way.
- Integrated Rain Cover – A built-in rain cover is always there when needed.
- Side Access Zippers – Side zippers to access the main compartment also make organization easy.
- Osprey Almighty Guarantee – Regardless of the purchase date, Osprey will repair or replace any damaged or defective Osprey pack for any reason.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A solid women's specific backpack for hikers who need ample space and comfort for long days on the trail. This pack uses Osprey's anti-gravity suspension system which helps keep the backpack off of your back, providing ventilation and airflow. The shoulder pads and hip belts are cushioned for additional comfort and the top lid is removable. It features an adjustable harness and hipbelt which will best fit torso lengths from 18-21 inches and waist sizes from 27-48 inches.
A hiking pack for the weekend plus in the backcountry. Room for your shelter, food and all the essentials supported by the AntiGravity (AG) suspension system. Tons of features for keeping your gear secure and organized making it easy to access while on the trail.
Features Antigravity Suspension, removable lid, stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment, hydration compatibility, and plenty of pockets! Osprey boasts that this pack is the "best-fitting, most comfortable and ventilated women's-specific pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips"!