Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I purchased this driver because I wanted a driver with the latest tech that was long, forgiving and within my budget. In my opinion, Tour Edge is a very underrated company that builds quality equipment at an affordable price. This driver can be played by anyone at any level.
The Tour Edge E722 driver offers forgiveness and distance with a consistent and high ball flight. It is deigned to go straight so expect only slight draws or fades. It has a 30g weight on the trailing edge to boost the M.O.I. (Moment of Inertia) which translates to increased stability at impact and a tighter dispersion. But what I love the most about this driver is its adjustability. I have the 9.5-degree driver and the loft can be lowered or raised by a full 2 degrees! Which means I can go as low as 7.5 degrees or up to 11.5 degrees. So, whether you want to hit high or low, this is the driver for you!
- Easy Distance
- Tons of Forgiveness
- Adjustable loft and lie to fine tune drives
- Hard to shape shots like fades or draws on demand
The Tour Edge Exotics E722 Driver is best for golfers looking for maximum forgiveness in a driver. The breakthrough technology will bring ultimate feel and power too. The Driver is adjustable allowing for +2 in loft or -2 in loft, in addition to the adjustment of the lie angle by three degrees.
- Carbon Wrap Tech – The increase in carbon fiber has allowed for optimal CG positioning resulting in greater forgiveness in heel and toe strikes.
- RidgeBack Technology – This tech is created for the ultimate feel in each golf swing while producing a crisp and solid sound at impact.
- SpeedTested Shafts – The shafts have been heavily tested by players and robots to find the perfect shaft for each golfer.