Tour Edge Women's Exotics E722 Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
The Tour Edge Women's Exotics E722 Iron Set is great for mid to high handicap women golfers. The thicker top line and offset give the golfer more confidence with added forgiveness on each shot. The irons have a satin, non-glare finish. The game-improvement construction is designed to aid in hitting the ball longer and straighter.
- Dual VIBRCOR Technology – This technology allows the golfer to produce higher ball speeds for improved distance.
- Power Lofted – The club design helps the golfer to reach the correct height with each club to provide higher launch and lower spin resulting in more distance.
- Extreme Toe Weighting – The dual weighting system has a larger sweet spot for forgiveness and feel with each club.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
One of the nicest sets of irons you probably have never heard of. Very easy to hit, great distance, and will play like irons $200 - $300 more. Tour edge makes the best quality irons on the market, lifetime guarantee, and made in USA.
The VIBRCOR Technology allows golfers to produce higher ball speed easier, without sacrificing playability or control. The stronger lofts also add to the distance you'll get. Extreme toe weighting stretches the sweet spot toward the toe, which creates a much larger sweet spot area that will give you the best response. Tremendous irons!!