Tour Edge Exotics C722 Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Tour Edge Exotics C722 Iron Set is designed for golfers looking for a premium player's distance iron. The breakthrough technology implemented into this set provides players with outstanding feel and power. The clubhead has been downsized from previous models to feature a more classic-looking iron.
- Diamond Face VFT Technology – The strategically designed diamond pattern placed behind the clubface will create higher ball speeds across the face.
- Speed Tested Shafts – Shafts have been thoroughly tested to dial in the optimal shaft for each golfer.
- Dual VIBRCOR Technology – This technology will provide the necessary speed and feel of a premium iron set.
The Tour Edge C722 irons are for those in the mid-handicap player level.
They are forgiving, offer lots of distance, and are easy to hit. These are the sequel to the C721 irons.
The C722 irons have a thinner topline, smaller clubhead, and look like a player's club. The sound might bother some, but overall you were rewarded when the sweet spot was hit.
For the value, these irons should have your consideration.
- Dual VIBRCOR technology for soft feel and forgiveness.
- An ample and generous sweet spot helps on mis-hits.
- Lifetime Warranty on clubs.
- A mix of different sounds depending on how they were hit. The more off-center the shot, the more the sounds changed.
- Workability was somewhat limited, and most golf balls went straight.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear