Look Keo 2 Max Bike Pedals
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Look Keo 2 Max Bike Pedals starts from the bones of the Classic Look pedal and makes many improvements to offer a superior pedal for any rider, new or experienced. The pedals have simple yet classic lines, but add in an even larger contact area for better transmission of power.
- Even Larger Contact Area – The Look Keo 2 Max improves on the Classic's 400mm2 platform by going up to a 500 mm2 platform area that allows for even more foot support and greater power transfer through every pedal stroke.
- Optimized Spindle Profile – The Look Keo 2 Max is built around an oversized Chromoly Plus steel axle, but a new component has been added between the bearings. The previous serrated washer has been replaced with a conical spacer to further reduce friction.
- Adjustable Tension – The Look Keo 2 Max pedal is easy to clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12Nm and is sold with KEO grip cleats.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations