Wilson Staff Model Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Wilson Staff Model Iron Set is designed for highly skilled golfers. This blade set of irons is played by PGA Tour Pro Gary Woodland. The beautiful aesthetic of this set will look amazing when addressing the golf ball. It will also give the player precise control and the ability to shape shots with confidence.
- Precision Milled Muscle – These irons have been milled for high precision to have consistent weighting and specs on each club.
- Optimized Sole Camber – This technology will help the golfer to make cleaner contact with the golf ball without interference from the grass.
- Fluid Feel Hosel – The design removes extra weight from the hosel while transferring to the clubhead and sole. It makes them larger for increased playability.
The Wilson Staff Model irons are a great choice for the better player who is looking for a muscle back blade that has amazing feel. The muscle design moves the weight into the center of the face. Fantastic look and shape at address. Not very forgiving and not for the higher handicap player or anyone who puts a premium on forgiveness and distance over feel and workability.
- Amazing feel
- Very workable
- Great classic look
- Not very forgiving
- Not designed for high handicap player
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear