Wilson Launch Pad 2 Iron Combo Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Wilson Launch Pad 2 Combo Set is for golfers looking for extra forgiveness in a set. It is ideal for both mid-handicap and beginner golfers with the easy-to-hit properties inside each club. The set comes in 4 and 5 Hybrid, with 6-PW totaling 7 clubs.
- Lowered CG – The Lowered CG makes it easier to hit the ball farther and higher in the air with less effort.
- Strong Durability – This durable combo set will resist chipping and scuffing, making them long-lasting.
- Easy Glide Properties – The club will easily glide through the grass to avoid chunking the golf ball, allowing for smoother contact.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
These are best for a golfer that is wanting extreme forgiveness and extra help with distance! Swing easy and let the clubs do the work!