Darn Tough Women's Cottage Bloom Crew Lightweight with Cushion Socks
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The last couple years have seen a lot of people joining the WFH life. Maybe it wasn’t the magical fantasy - featuring talking woodland creatures – that we always dreamed it would be, but you can’t deny the comforts of home. Our Cottage Bloom women’s lightweight sock embodies the cushioned coziness and backyard beauty you might want to bring along with you when you return to the world. If you return to the world.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Merino wool, Spandex, Lycra, Nylon/Nylon blend
Hiking, Backpacking, Camping
Country of origin
52% Nylon, 45% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!