Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
The Wilson D9 Driver is for the golfer looking for a high-performance driver. This driver is designed to deliver high ball speeds with exceptional forgiveness. The huge sweet spot makes this a playable driver for golfers that need the extra peace of mind and higher launch capabilities.
- Peak Kinetic Response Face – The Peake Kinetic Response Face allows for optimal forgiveness and ball speed on each tee shot.
- Composite Crown – It is made of Kevlar and carbon fiber to provide an amazing feel and sound when the golf ball is struck.
- Lightweight – The lightweight design lowered the center of gravity allows for optimal ball flight and distance.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
This super lightweight driver is great for maximizing clubhead speed, and in turn, gives you maximum distance. This club also features a sweet spot that reaches towards the toe and heel to ensure, even when you're off, the club is dead on.
Features a new computer-based PKR (Peak Kinetic Response) face said to increase ball speeds on center strikes while also maintaining great ball speeds on off-center strikes!
A driver that delivers high ball speed, maximum distance, and incredible forgiveness. A huge sweet spot that extends out toward the toe and heel. This driver is always on, even if you're a little off!
This driver features a computer-generated Kinetic Response Face that incorporates a variable thickness club face for more forgiveness and distance off impact.