Wilson Launch Pad 2 Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Wilson Launch Pad 2 Iron Set is for the mid to high handicap golfers. It is designed to deliver optimal forgiveness, additional distance, and more consistency in each swing. The irons are each designed to launch into the air, making it effortless. The innovative design will allow the clubhead to glide through the grass for great performance.
- Low Center of Gravity – The Low CG will allow the golfer to launch the ball higher and get more carry distance on each swing.
- Optimized Sole – It reduces the percentage of chunking the golf ball while delivering more consistency for the golf club to glide through the hitting area.
- Anti-Scratch Finish – The unique finish keeps irons looking their best round after round.
The Wilson Launch Pad 2 Irons are an incredibly forgiving and easy to hit set of hybrid irons. They are very long. They are not good for someone looking for a more traditional looking set as they have a more hybrid look at address. Wider sole is very easy to launch though is not ideal for someone with a steeper angle of attack. In my fittings Ive found it very hard to work the ball, it just wants to launch high and fly forever. The slower swinger will see some big distance gains. Great set for someone who likes hybrids and wants to translate those characteristics into an iron set.
- Incredibly easy to launch
- Very long
- Very forgiving
- Not workable
- Not for someone who likes a traditional look
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear