Smartwool Men's Merino Sport Ultra Light Hoodie
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
Roomy without being bulky, our Men’s Merino Sport Ultralite Hoodie is comfortable, stylish, and ready to take on the elements. It’s filled with practicality: features include reflective elements for when the light’s dim, two zippered pockets, and Merino Sport Ultralite panels that are breathable and temperature-regulating. If you’re about to hit the trail but know there might be a little weather, grab this hoodie for a some extra protection from the wind and rain.
- Fit: Regular
- Our regular fit is intended to give you room to move, without additional bulk
- Super-light, recycled nylon outer shell fabric with non-PFC DWR finish to help provide wind and weather protection
- Body-mapped panels of Merino Sport 120 fabric to provide breathability and temperature control
- Packs completely into right-hand pocket for easy storage
- Two secure hand pockets with zippers
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Nylon
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Looking for that lightweight shell that's also water repellent, but great for temperature control? Then this is your guy, made of 54% Merino Wool, not only will this be pretty warm when the going gets colder, but with it's DWR finish, it will also repel light precip away. Has body mapped mesh venting so temps are controlled on your approach. Also has reflective elements for visibility when on the trail later in the day.