Wilson D9 Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Ask your own question
Great overall set of irons. They do everything well, long and forgiving and easy to launch. There are longer or more forgiving clubs out there but these do everything well in addition to being easy to use. They have a nice mid slim profile also not too large or chunky. Perfect set for the mid handicapper who wants a great overall set.
- Great overall irons
- Long hitting clubs
- Forgiving and easy to use
- No real weakness feel could be a little softer
Intelligent Design compared thousands of head shapes and Power Hole arrangements to optimize both distance and ball speed. The result is an iron with higher launch and lower spin with incredible stopping power and pinpoint accuracy.
This product is ideal for the mid to high handicapper looking to upgrade their outdated irons. These irons are easy to hit and offer up a lot of forgiveness and feel. Their distance is comparable to higher-end irons, but struggle to move the ball from side to side when shaping shots. Give these a try if you want to make an upgrade without breaking the budget!
- Forgiving irons with solid feel
- Distance was comparable to other top end irons
- Clean look from the face to the back
- Workability wasn't the best when trying to fade the ball
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear