Darn Tough Women's Her Spur Boot Lightweight with Cushion Socks
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Outdoor Gear Exchange$25.95
A soggy rainforest is a beautiful place, but the Her Spur hiking socks will ensure your feet will never feel like one. Merino Wool keeps them desert dry, while silky, light cushion adds miles to any journey from one climate to the next.
- Height: Boot
- Weight: Lightweight
- Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, rock scrambles
- Women's boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- These hiking boot socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Lycra, Merino wool, Silk, Spandex, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Darn Tough
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!