Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Our Hike Full Cushion Crew socks, formerly PhD® Outdoor, use cushioning on the entire sock to help maximize warmth and protection. These responsibly sourced, ZQ-certified Merino wool hike socks are built with our top sock tech, including Indestructawool technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit, and our Virtually Seamless toe for maximum in-shoe/boot comfort. We've updated our hike line by improving mesh zones for additional breathability, as well as creating a new ply structure that reduces pilling while enhancing hand-feel and comfort. Not to mention, our best-feeling, best-fitting hiking socks are now made with recycled nylon making these socks more sustainable than ever. Now that's something you can feel good in and about.
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Height 8"
Virtually Seamless Toe
- Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
- For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
- Our promise of unmatched sock durability.