The Curated Take
Whether you're looking for a base layer to go under your waders or ski pants, Smartwool has you covered with their merino wool. I've been wearing Smartwool almost as long as they've been around and I can assure you they deliver a quality product that will last you years. I almost never wear a mid layer thanks to the thermal retention on these bad boys. You're toes will thank you for supplying them with ample warmth and circulation.
- Great for snowboarding, fishing, or any other cold weather activity
- packs well and can be worn multiple times before washing
- super warm but still breathes well
- can be too warm at times
- merino can be itchy at first
Stay warm and comfortable during your outdoor activities with the Smartwool Men's Classic Thermal Merino Baselayer Bottom. This updated version features a better fitting, more functional design that will keep you at the top of your game for longer.
- Slim Fit for a streamlined look.
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance.
- Updated fit improves functionality while enhancing aesthetics.
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design provide a secure fit.
- Flatlock seam construction minimizes chafing.