Smartwool Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Description When you're looking for the comfort and benefits of Merino without adding extra fabric in your ski boots, our Women's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer 3/4 Bottom is the perfect solution. In these base layer pants, 100% Merino wool provides breathability and comfort, while an enhanced fit helps reduce excess fabric so you can layer easily and love your adventures.
- Rise: Mid Rise - Sits at or just below Belly Button
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Merino-covered elastic waistband
- Merrow seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Size M/Inseam: 19.5"" (49.5 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 188 g = 6.63 oz
- Style: SW019241
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
After a long day on the slopes how often do you take your boots off and have shin pain because your sock and base were jammed in there rubbing? Well, these smartwool base pants eliminate that because they are designed so that you don't have to jam them in your boot with your sock. They cut off right where your boot starts, eliminating the rub!