Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Baselayer Short Sleeve Tee
Final SaleBecause of deep discounts, final sale items are not eligible to be returned or exchanged.
- We price match
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Looking for an "ordinary shirt" that can keep up with all of your adventures? The year-round Merino Short Sleeve Tee is up to the challenge. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped Merino around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. And select colorways feature a more responsible plant-based-dye technique. Built for consistent comfort, even when wearing a pack, this shirt is ready to explore the world on your back.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Black Marble Wash, Light Woodsmoke and Indigo Blue colorways feature plant-based dye technique
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Breathable, Sun protection, Odor resistant, Lightweight
Merino wool, Wool, Nylon/Nylon blend
Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
Country of origin
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Smartwool