Ask Nathan a question about this product:See FAQs answered by Real Experts
The Smartwool Men's Classic All-Season Merino Baselayer Long Sleeve is the perfect choice for any outdoor activity, whether it's spring skiing or summer camping. Select colorways feature a more responsible plant-based-dye technique.
- Slim Fit design ensures a snug fit without being too tight.
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin.
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack.
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit.
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing.
- Core Spun technology: Wraps lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly-sourced Merino next to skin.
Have a question?
4.98 average rating
People love curated experts
Daniel is Very Knowledgeable
Daniela was very good at incorporating her experiences with equipment to answer my questions. She was very responsive to my concerns and all of the interactions were helpful. She knows the Curated resources very well and also shared many of those throughout my search. I highly recommend her.
Darcy Verified CustomerDec 4, 2023
Expert Quick Thorough Affordable
This is the first time I used an expert to help me shop. I was surprised by how easy and time saving it was and comforting to have expert advice on expensive equipment! Matthew was efficient and encouraging and asked many questions. I feel confident I made the best choice and appreciate his attention to detail.
Sarah Verified CustomerDec 4, 2023
Alex is the best!!! 💯🙌🏻
I’m brand new to snowboarding (but have done other board sports🏄🏻♀️🛹) and know nothing about snowboarding! I’m so thankful for Alex because he was able to find me the perfect board, bindings and boots - all within my budget! He also was able to answer all my questions and get back to me fast! On top of which he checked on me after I received my products to ensure everything fit right and was to my liking which I really appreciate! 😊 Lastly he reminded me of my credits that I had from my first purchase and recommend multiple options for things I can spend it on that are easily forgotten about when your new to snowboarding (even though they’re kinda important - such as gloves, goggles, travel case, etc). Definitely will be recommending Alex to all my friends who are interested in getting into snowboarding and for other friends who are planning on changing snowboards but not sure what is best for them! And for sure will be a returning client - when it’s time to change my gear! 😊🏂
Skyler Verified CustomerDec 3, 2023