Camping & Hiking expert Jeffrey recommended it to a customer in Reidsville 2 months ago
Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Plant-Based Dye Baselayer Short Sleeve
- We price match
Color: Earth Red Wash
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
This men's Merino wool shirt is bringing the style. Its slim cut and back-to-front side seams offer a body-enhancing fit, while its eco-conscious plant-based dye creates an intriguing and one-of-a-kind look. But that's not all€”this tee also brings ZQ-certified Merino wool softness, odor resistance, and temperature regulation. When you want to look good and feel good too, our Men's Merino Plant-Based Dye Short Sleeve Tee is a wardrobe must-have.
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Our lightweight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Garments are colored using an environmentally conscious plant-based-dye process
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Knit in China: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon
5 Oz [Medium]
Country of origin
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Smartwool
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!