Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Boxer Brief Boxed
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Every epic adventure starts with a solid foundation, and the last thing you want to overlook is the first layer you put on. Ultra-comfy Merino next to skin helps regulate body temperature, manages moisture and resists odors whether you're in Tennessee or Timbuktu. Features smooth, flatlock seams and a wide elastic waistband with Merino lining. Made from our ultra-soft and durable Merino 150 fabric.
- Slim Fit; Mid Rise
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Fully functional fly
- Merino-covered elastic waistband
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 4.75" (12 cm)
- Black Marble Wash colorway features a plant-based dye technique
- Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Great hiking boxer at minimal weight that you can wear for multiple days if needed as they control odor, wick moisture and if needed can wash and dry easy on the trail.