Arbor Hemlock Snowboard Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What boots go with these bindings?
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
The Hemlock is perfect for park laps, urban assaults, and all-skill-level resort shredding. Our exclusive System X Baseplate transfers rider input to a snowboard so effectively that Arbor was able to create a softer freestyle, all-mountain design that delivers surprisingly responsive performance and comfort.
The Arbor Hemlock Bindings are great for the all mountain rider who does not want to limit themselves anywhere on the mountain. Soft enough for park laps, butters and jibbing but stiff enough for that needed support during the steep runs or through that rougher terrain. They are lightweight and won't add too much weight to your setup. They are responsive enough for experienced riders and easy enough to learn on for beginners. The footbed is extremely soft and comfortable and are great at dampening that chatter during fast runs. Initiating turns feels smooth and quick from toe to heel. The materials are quality and feel great in hand.
- Great all mountain bindings that won't limit progression. Super comfy footbed and high backs. Also, these bindings are really responsive and lightweight.
- The Arbor Hemlock Bindings are best for anyone looking to progress their riding with a comfortable, responsive pair of bindings that won't break the bank.
- Great for freestyle riding, park laps, jibbing. Super playful for all day fun in the park
- I am unsure of a con these bindings may have. They truly hit all the checkmarks for me, from comfortability to desired stiffness and playfulness.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations