Arbor Shiloh Camber Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Is this right for me?
This Arbor Shiloh Camber Snowboard 2023 is designed for intermediate to advanced riders looking for a board that can take on everything from the terrain park to the backcountry, and just about everything in between. Key Features:
- System Camber – Known for its stability and pop, this allows the board to handle 15 ft. drops as well as hold an aggressive edge while carving.
- Grip Tech – This sidecut design creates heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when carving/turning.
- 3-degree Uprise Fenders – Both tip and tail offer the uprise fenders, which give the board more float in powder and make it easier to butter and pull out of turns.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A big mountain twin-shaped board designed to ride the steep and deep without losing that freestyle feel. System camber gives this board tons of pop and edge hold, 6/10 stiffness with uprise fenders, you can butter this board all day, or send it in the park. A 3-degree uprise fender at the tip and tail offers more float than a standard park board and has great float in pow. Send it off the backcountry cliff drop, carve up the groomers, take a tree lap, and finish off with the back 3 in the park. This board is designed for the all-mountain freestyle ripper.
The 2023 Arbor Shiloh Camber ticks all the boxes for any big mountain rider who is looking for an advanced twin snowboard that offers nothing but peak performance. Reliability quick edge to edge thanks for the Parabolic Camber System, added Grip Tech, and mid flex, you will be rewarded with a snappy, responsive board that feels solid under foot. No matter the terrain you are riding, the Shiloh gets the job done and will be your daily driver for years to come.
A directional twin designed for the advanced freestyle rider who likes to hit the entire mountain. From sending down steep chutes to floating off some powder pillows, the Shiloh will always bring you to your happy place! A traditional camber shape on this board will leave you with a mid flex that will feel playful and poppy yet carry and in control.