Arbor Element Camber Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Arbor Element Camber Snowboard is perfect for intermediate and expert riders who enjoy riding on-trail as well as off-trail riding. The lightweight design allows for unmatched maneuverability while riding down groomers or navigating those tight tree lines. This durable directional twin is capable of taking on all the mountain has to offer.
- Parabolic Camber – This feature ensures that the outside contact points do not dig too far into the snow, making the board less catchy while also optimizing performance, and making it easier to spin and hold speed.
- Grip Tech – Four additional contact points provide powerful edge control on hard-pack and icy days.
- Sintered Base – This increases speed and durability, especially after a fresh wax.
- 360 Fully Wrapped Side Wall – This eliminates the need for tip fill, and ties the whole snowboard together.
- FSC Certified Highland Core – The core is the highest quality paulownia hardwood which is extremally lightweight, durable, and long-lasting.
I bought the Arbor Element Camber in order to help launch my riding performance from east-coast interemediate to Rocky Mountain advanced. This board has helped turn my tree run riding into that of an expert, it has given me the confidence to venture into the park, it floats just enough to handle those Colorado powder days, and it has carried me through two seasons of teaching.
Arbor's GripTech technology adds more surface area to the board, allowing the Element to hold an edge, which has significantly progressed my carving ability. However, I have found this tech to be a little sticky when it comes to street features in the park.
As my first full camber board, the Arbor Element Camber has elevated my riding significantly, I would suggest this to any rider trying to find a board that can do it all while they also progress through all the terrain a mountain has to offer!
- Reliable on everything from park to powder
- Builds confidence with speed and quicker edge changes
- Grip on all types of snow
- GripTech profile not the best for street features
- Hard to specialize
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations