Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
I mount my bindings in a neutral stance on this board and use it for teaching. It's the same to ride goofy as it is regular. Turn initiation is easy, and the edges cut in deep in all conditions. The traditional camber profile gives power and pop and higher speeds. Because the top sheet is two different contrasting colors, it is easy for other people to tell when you're riding or landing switch. It's soft enough to butter with but not so soft you can't pick up speed and set down a clean carve. It is very light and feels playful in the park or doing technical turns. In powder, the nose shape gives good control at slower speeds without sacrificing float. I used dark blue wax for cold days once, leaving some shadows in base wax. I think this board is great for beginners, intermediates, or anyone who wants a light board for any condition.
- Riding switch
- Technical turns
- Variable conditions
- Tough to sharpen the edges
- White base can be discolored by dark waxes
- People will Know when riding switch because of the top sheet color scheme
The Arbor Element Camber Snowboard is perfect for intermediate and advanced riders who enjoy riding on-trail as well as off-trail riding. The lightweight design allows for unmatched maneuverability while riding down groomers or navigating those tight tree lines. This durable directional twin is capable of taking on all the mountain has to offer.
- Parabolic Camber – This feature ensures that the outside contact points do not dig too far into the snow, making the board less catchy while also optimizing performance, and making it easier to spin and hold speed.
- Grip Tech – Four additional contact points provide powerful edge control on hard-pack and icy days.
- Sintered Base – This increases speed and durability, especially after a fresh wax.
- 360 Fully Wrapped Side Wall – This eliminates the need for tip fill, and ties the whole snowboard together.