Arbor Element Camber Snowboard · 2023 · 162 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Arbor Element Camber Snowboard is perfect for intermediate and expert riders who enjoy riding on-trail as well as off-trail riding. The lightweight design allows for unmatched maneuverability while riding down groomers or navigating those tight tree lines. This durable directional twin is capable of taking on all the mountain has to offer.
- Parabolic Camber – This feature ensures that the outside contact points do not dig too far into the snow, making the board less catchy while also optimizing performance, and making it easier to spin and hold speed.
- Grip Tech – Four additional contact points provide powerful edge control on hard-pack and icy days.
- Sintered Base – This increases speed and durability, especially after a fresh wax.
- 360 Fully Wrapped Side Wall – This eliminates the need for tip fill, and ties the whole snowboard together.
- FSC Certified Highland Core – The core is the highest quality paulownia hardwood which is extremally lightweight, durable, and long-lasting.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The rider who is looking for a tried and true legacy all-mountain board with a twin shape for a freestyle feel. Mid flex to the board is balanced to provide enough stability to charge hard and enough flex to play around the park and lock in some presses. This camber profile reduces edge catching at the contact points, and has a precise crisp snap out of turns, great for carving, and quick initiation in tight spaces. Grip tech adds extra edge hold in icy conditions when you need it. A do it all workforce for the rider who wants maximum versatility for all sorts of conditions and terrain you find in resorts.