Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The TaylorMade Tour Response Golf Balls are an excellent choice for golfers seeking exceptional distance and control. These golf balls offer a soft feel and superior greenside spin, with a durable and scuff-resistant design. While they may not be as forgiving as other options, they deliver consistent distance off the tee and are well-suited for golfers who value precision and control.
- Soft feel on all shots, including short game shots.
- Durable and resistant to scuffs and scratches.
- Advanced 3-piece construction for maximum distance and spin control.
- Not as forgiving on mis-hits compared to other options.
The TaylorMade Tour Response Golf Balls are the perfect choice for golfers who want a tour-quality ball without breaking the bank. With a 100% cast urethane cover, this ball is designed to deliver high performance at an affordable price. The soft feel and more spin make it an excellent choice for golfers of all skill levels.
- New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern: The Tour Flight Dimple Pattern unlocks next-level aerodynamics while promoting maximum carry distances. This technology has been proven on the TP5/TP5x and is now available on the Tour Response.
- 100% Urethane Cover: The Tour Response is engineered to respond to your game with a 100% urethane cover for added greenside spin and better feel compared to ionomer covers. This soft material helps wedge grooves grip the ball on shots into the green, while maintaining shear resistance and greater durability.
- Soft Feel: With a low 70-compression design and Hi-Spring Core, this ball pushes boundaries of ball speed in a soft feeling golf ball.
- Designed for Fast Ball Speeds: The three-piece construction of Tour Response maximizes energy transfer and produces fast ball speeds. A new Speedmantle™ with HFM surrounds the low compression core, helping the ball explode off the face at impact.