Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Starting out, these were my go to ball. I tried playing many different brands and configurations, but kept returning to these. The results spoke for themselves, and it was obvious when I would try to play a different ball that my game would suffer. These provide accurate flight off the tee box while still giving you what you need with your iron play.
- Price point is great
- Feels much better than balls in the similar range
- Comes in yellow and white for choice
- Compressions is 77
- Can be too soft a feel
Looking for a golf ball that can help you achieve high-velocity performance and distance on all shots? Look no further than the TaylorMade Distance Plus Golf Balls. These golf balls are designed to offer ultra-soft feel with a two-piece construction and 77 compression, maximizing your ball speed. The REACT™ Speed Core and high-speed, low-drag aerodynamics combine to create a golf ball that is built for speed.
- Plus Alignment Aid: The new Plus Alignment Aid helps you line up putts while providing feedback on how you roll the golf ball. It's built directly into the Distance+ side stamp, making it easy to use.
- REACT Core with Two-Piece Construction: The soft REACT™ Core is engineered for easy compression and distance off the tee. Pairing it with a two-piece construction contributes to the overall soft feel Distance+ is known for.
- Ionomer Cover: The soft ionomer cover increases greenside feel while also achieving improved scuff resistance, shear resistance, and overall durability.
- Aerodynamic Dimple Pattern: The 342 aerodynamic dimple pattern reduces drag and promotes fast ball speeds off the tee.