Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Soft Response Golf Balls are a great option for mid-to-high handicap golfers looking for a soft feel on their shots at an affordable price point. They are perfect for players with slower swing speeds who are looking for a softer ball that still provides a decent amount of distance. While they may not provide as much spin as other premium balls around the greens, the Soft Response Golf Balls still offer enough control to get the job done. Overall, if you're looking for a soft-feeling ball that won't break the bank, the TaylorMade Soft Response Golf Balls are definitely worth considering.
- A great option for players with slower swing speeds
- Soft feel for exceptional feedback and response
- Affordable price point compared to other premium golf balls
- May not provide enough distance for players who prioritize length
The TaylorMade Soft Response Golf Balls are the perfect choice for moderate swing speed players who want a ball that offers both soft feel and impressive performance. With a unique Extended Flight Dimple pattern, these balls stay in the air longer at lower spin rates, giving you more distance on your shots. The low-compression core provides a super soft feel while maximizing energy transfer and rebound at impact, resulting in dominant distance for the average swing speed player. Additionally, the soft ionomer cover adds to the feel of Soft Response while also enhancing durability.
- Extended Flight Dimple Pattern: A shallower U-shaped dimple promotes decreased drag and increased lift, so the ball stays in the air for longer even at lower spin rates.
- ZnO Flex Core™: An ultra-low 35 compression Hi-Spring core gives you a softer feel while maximizing energy transfer and rebound at impact, resulting in dominant distance for the average swing speed player.
- Ionomer Cover: A soft ionomer cover increases green-side feel but also achieves improved scuff resistance, shear resistance and overall durability.