FlightScope Mevo Launch Monitor · White / Red
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The FlightScope Mevo Launch Monitor is a great tool for intermediate to advanced golfers looking to lock in their swings and get a proper read on their club-head speed and launch angles. This launch monitor can be used indoors or outdoors. This connects to an app on a smart phone that will display all the numbers and even has a video option to record every swing.
- Swing Speed – This scope reads the swing speed of any swing with any club, which gives great insight into how fast a golfer is swinging, and what shafts they should be playing.
- Launch Angle – The scope also tells a golfer their launch angle, which is a great insight into how properly they are compressing and launching their clubs.
- Smash Factor – The smash factor indicator measured on each swing provides great analysis of swing and contact efficiency.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
It is an accurate, portable and affordable launch monitor that gives golfers performance data they can trust. Gives you a ton of info about your game. Gives you 8 data parameters including Carry Distance, Spin Rate, Club Speed, Ball Speed, Vertical Launch, Smash Factor, Apex Height and Flight Time! Download the Mevo App for automatic Video clipping and storage of videos of your golf swing! Action video with Data overlay and real - time performance data! The FlightScope Mevo is a launch monitor that uses 3D Doppler radar technology and can be used indoors and outdoors to provide users with accurate date to help improve their golf game!
One of the top recommended mobile launch monitors and at a great price. All of the important details are captured: carry, ball/club spped, spin rate, smash factor, vertical launch angle, apex height, and flight time. It requires 4'-7' clearance behind the ball and, if indoor, an additional 8' of ball flight.