Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This putter is really great for players who struggle to keep the ball on line while putting. The weight of the putter helps make it more difficult to move off center in the putting stroke. The face makes great contact and even mishits generally roll out around the same distance you'd get with a good stroke. My putting stroke often is inconsistent and through the handful of rounds I've used it this season, I've seen notably better distance control once I got used to the weight of my new flatstick.
- Heavy clubhead
- Great feel off the face
- Forgiving on mishits
- Weight takes a few rounds to get used to
- Higher priced model
- Very much a mallet player's mallet
The Bettinardi INOVAI 8.0 Slant 303SS Silver Putter is for the golfer looking for the ultimate forgiveness and confidence. The attractive putter head coupled with a solid feel at impact will make putting a pleasure each time. The putter offers plenty of forgiveness to keep the ball rolling online even on miss-hits.
- Quarter Toe Hang – The quarter toe hang makes this putter a great option for players with a slight arc in their putting stroke.
- New Roll Control Face – It was constructed to create more topspin to achieve a true roll with each putt.
- High-Quality Materials – The 303 Stainless Steel front piece was requested by PGA Tour players to ensure the highest quality.