The Curated Take
This is a very versatile board that is pretty darn close to being an all mountain board. It has great carve initiation and holds an edge well with the sidecut. Feels locked in because of the hybrid camber and is a true twin, so switch is really smooth. This board can also hit small, medium and large jumps with ease, there is little holding it back from the jump line. Stability at speed is an issue, but given the soft flex and purpose of the board that is fine. Regardless, you can push this thing pretty fast even for a soft board. It shines on jibs and rails, it locks in and pops you off. I took this out for some pretty soft spring laps and it was amazing, highly maneuverable and had very good edge hold. This is just a solid deck, hard to not like it when you are on it, feels solid underfoot and stable. I pushed it to 48 mph and aside from some noticeable chatter and getting bucked around, it held its own. The only real major con is that this board will not do well in powder, too soft.
- A true freestyle deck that can handle any park
- Able to hold deep carves even though it is super soft
- Fantastic for jibs
- Not great at high speeds, does get shaky when pushing it
- Not good in powder, anything over 6 inches is going to be tough
- Not for beginners, though it is soft, this board demands a more experienced rider
The GNU Headspace Worble Edition Snowboard is a special edition of the GNU Headspace that features a new, bright graphic. With a medium flex and Lib Tech's C3 Camber profile, this board can tear up the park and the rest of the mountain too. Designed mostly for advanced riders that are in the park for a good portion of their time on the snow. Key Features:
- C3 Technology – This camber profile has camber throughout the board, with a mild rocker section in between the feet; This allows some freestyle playfulness while still maintaining the crisp, powerful feel from camber.
- Asymmetry – This asymmetric style board features a softer heelside core and deeper sidecut to try and balance the asymmetry of the body.
- Magne-Traction® – These edge serrations help to provide edge hold in the hardest of conditions.