Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 spud neck is a soft face-feeling putter. The ball on contact is felt through the whole club which I love because it gives that instant feedback of how it was struck. This helps with feel around the hole and for distance control. However, the single bend and the three different alignment lines didn't give me the cleanest down-the-line sight visual that I was hoping for. Overall, it is a very solid putter, though with great feel and control.
- Great weight distribution and balance throughout the swing
- Face feel is very soft
- Solid tacky stock grip
- Alignment with the single bend hozel and alignment lines wasn't my favorite
Bettinardi's Inovai 6.0 Spud Neck Putter is a great option for golfers with a slight arc in their putting strokes, and want a premium face-feel in a mallet that isn't too heavy. The Open Backed Mallet design has become popular on and off the professional tours, helping golfers align putts with confidence.
- F.I.T. Technology Face – Roll Control grooved face offers more top spin for truer rolling putts.
- Premium Materials – Stainless Steel front, with an aluminum back to boost MOI to offer more forgiveness.
- Innovating Technology – The Inovai series is short for innovation, offering the newest technology and designs that can't be found anywhere else.