Bettinardi Queen B Series QB12 Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
The Bettinardi Queen B Series QB12 Putter is made for the golfer that has moderate swing arc in their putting stroke. The putter features a firm yet responsive feel when the golf ball makes impact with the putter face. It has a traditional blade style head that is perfect for players that want a classic looking putter.
- Soft Carbon Steel – The high quality, soft carbon steel will provide an unmatched feel on each putting stroke.
- Rose Gold PVD Finish – This finish provides a great looking aesthetic for optimal use each time.
- Durable and Glare-Resistant – This feature allows the golfer to have great focus and confidence when making a putting stroke.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The one-piece milled head with plumbers neck is perfect for players seeking a moderate toe hang putter. It has a compact blade, wider flange, crowned topline, and is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Mid mallet size offers a more direct line to follow and design is very optimal putting from any distance also a pleasure for the eyes.
Super high end putter. Hand crafted and milled to perfection. This putters looks and feels incredible.