Salomon Bellevue Snowboard · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
The Salomon Bellevue is a directional all mountain board that will find itself at home on those deep powder days. With the flat, long, directional nose it will float well and maintain precision from the camber underneath the back foot. This board runs wider than most boards, so sizing down may be beneficial. Great for any intermediate or advanced riders who want something that's great as a daily driver, but can still perform when it's deep. Key Features:
- Tapered Directional – The tail of this board is slightly tapered, helping provide better float when it's deep, without sacrificing edge hold on hard pack.
- Popster – This core thins out under foot and thickens outside the bindings, and tapers at the tip and tail. This helps get the most out of the snap and pop of the core.
- Fine Stone Finish – A fine stone finish on the base helps speed the board up in powder.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Versatile medium flex with a tapered directional shape for charging out of turns with maximum velocity! Add in backseat camber centered under your feet and you've got a beautiful deck eager to rail groomers, float through pow stashes and carve nimbly through the trees. 251mm waist width here! Tapered = the nose is slightly wider than the tail as the shape 'tapers' evenly down the sidewall.