K2 Outline Snowboard · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The K2 Outline is the flagship freeride model for women's boards, featuring a mostly camber profile and a directional shape that has plenty of power to shred big lines and blast through deep powder. With a stiffer flex and a mostly camber profile, this board is geared more towards advanced riders who want something that can handle difficult terrain in addition to the rest of the mountain.
- Honeykomb™ Technology – This technology is integrated into the core to help make the board lighter while giving good dampening properties.
- Carbon TorqueForks™ – These forks, along with carbon stringers running from tip to tail, help to transfer energy from edge to edge, making the board more responsive.
- Rhythm™ Core – This core is designed specifically with women in mind and is both lightweight, and strong.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
K2's number one women's freeride/all-mountain snowboard! Comes in a directional shape with setback camber towards the tail, keeping things super responsive and poppy when the going gets steep and deep, but also has some rocker at the nose to provide plenty of float, especially on low angle runs when it's a little easier to submarine with its stiffer flex being a 8/10. Has a super durable and very resistant Sintered 4000 base so speed will never be an issue, and that rocky chute you've been eyeing all season that looks a little dicey won't phase your base one bit. Need that big mountain machine? Or just wanna go really fast with something a little stiffer? Check the Outline!
K2 Snowboards Flagship Freeride model designed for the hardest charging lady rider! All mountain/powder oriented, this directional snowboard has camber in the center and will feel on the stiffer end but is ideal for fast riding. 8/10 flex will eat up any underfoot chatter while riding fast!