Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
One of the most unique twin freestyle decks ever made. This board is best for the intermediate to advance rider who mainly rides resorts of all sizes, loves to hit the park, but also wants a versatile, super playful board for the trees, side hits, and good at carving. The board is volume shifted true twin, ridden 3-6 cm shorter than a normal board, great for riders with large feet, or those looking for a nimble and agile ride. The board is ok in deep pow at best, a blast on soft snow that isn't too deep, and really fun to ride the glade and trees with. Its highest performing quality is in the park. It is a job machine, can press with the best of them, locks and loads on rails and can handle all sizes of jumps.
- Mid flexing, playful, freestyle, jibbing machine
- All resort freestyle riding, versatility, cruising, and carving
- Park, rails, jibs, side hits, trees, nimble ninja
- Not great in powder
- Loses stability at high speed carving
The Ride Twinpig Snowboard is for the intermediate and up freestyle rider looking to crush the entire mountain. This shorter fat board is meant to be ridden shorter than your average board. The asymmetrical design balances the rider out and improves heelside turn initiation while providing an excellent board for riding switch, jumping, and jibbing while still carving hard with a soft flex and a twin hybrid rocker.
- Slimewall Sidewalls – Ride's exclusive sidewalls are designed to increase energy transfer, dampen the feel of the board, and create a lightweight yet durable board.
- Asymmetrical Shaping – Utilizes a deeper heelside sidecut to help make tighter heelside turns and improve balance.
- Twin Hybrid Rocker – Provides camber underfoot and rocker at the tip and tail to optimize float while giving a camber design's response and edge hold.