Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I saw this blue from across the room! There’s a little blue weight in the back of the sole, I saw it from what must have been thirty yards and was so taken with it I walked straight over. It turns out this is quite the driver and I was right to follow the blue!
It is very light and high launching. I suspect that’s the whole idea of what they’re going for, but personally I couldn’t get the full distance out of it because it was just too light for me. That’s really not meant to be a knock on the club either; more a mismatch of tempo and club design intent.
Anybody looking for more speed and a higher trajectory should consider this driver.
- Ideal for beginner and intermediate players.
- Light, speed focused driver.
- High launch.
- Very, very light.
The XXIO 12 Driver is designed exclusively for moderate swing speeds, making it the perfect choice for golfers who want to improve their game. With enhanced aerodynamics and ActivWing technology, this driver helps you achieve effortless speed and purer strikes. The Rebound Frame technology also improves distance with more face flex, giving you an edge on the course.
- Enhanced Aerodynamics: The XXIO 12 Driver features enhanced aerodynamics that guide your swing and help you achieve effortless speed.
- ActivWing Technology: By manipulating airflow like the wings of an airplane, ActivWing improves aerodynamics at the start of your downswing to stabilize the clubhead and tighten your impact pattern.
- Rebound Frame Technology: Four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones enhance overall COR when activated at impact, improving distance with more face flex.