CAPiTA Mercury Snowboard · 2023 · 159 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Mercury Snowboard is the top-of-the-line, all-mountain board from CAPiTA. This board is a favorite of riders who want a versatile camber board that will provide maximum performance and push limits all over the mountain. With its slightly directional shape and stiff flex, this board provides a stable, aggressive deck and feels at home charging down any run at the resort.
- Hover Core – CAPiTA's most advanced core technology creates a core that is ultra-light, strong, and has tons of pop but still dampens well and provides stability.
- V-Tech Amplifier – This board contains strands of woven tech tape that blend carbon and flax, leading to a flexing reinforcement that is light, strong, and super snappy.
- HyperDrive Base – The custom-engineered base provides low resistance resulting in super high speed.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is one of the all-around best boards out there right now. It skirts the line between freeride and freestyle. A medium flex makes it ideal as an all-around charger and it has plenty of power built-in for the jump line and side hits. Great camber profile for some float in the pow while maintaining a locked-in ride feeling. Twin shape with a nice camber profile for float in the powder. This is the ideal board for an intermediate to advanced rider who doesn't skid their turns and likes a precise and locked-in ride. Not ideal if you like a surfy, loose feeling ride. You want to be on your game when riding this thing, but it can push your progression to new heights. Great all-mountain shape and flex profile and it can hold its own in the park, especially the jump line. Floats nicely in pow and holds a good edge on hard pack. This is one of the finest all-mountain freestyle boards out right now!