Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This club is great for women looking for a very light weight club. It is very easy to swing, and the ball comes off the face incredibly fast. Women will notice an increase in distance with these hybrids, as well as how forgiving and easy to hit they are. Overall, more advanced women may not like this club, but women trying to find something lightweight and easy to swing, this club is a perfect fit.
- Easy to hit
- Very forgiving
- Adds more distance
- Not suitable for golfers who like to work the ball
- Not much feel at impact
- On the pricier side
The XXIO 12 Women's Hybrid is the perfect club for golfers looking to improve their game. With ActivWing technology, this hybrid stabilizes the clubhead by altering aerodynamic forces during the downswing, resulting in maximum speed and distance. The Rebound Frame with a Cup Face enhances overall COR, while Weight Plus Technology positions mass under your grip for a more consistent downswing.
- ActivWing technology guides the club to its optimal impact angle for maximum speed and distance
- Rebound Frame with a Cup Face enhances overall COR for even more power on strikes across the face
- Weight Plus Technology positions mass under your grip for a more consistent downswing
- TORAYCA® T1100G carbon fiber shafts are extremely thin and lightweight with cutting-edge strength and flexibility
- Cannon Sole optimizes launch while allowing space for improved face flex