CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Snowboard · 2023 · 160 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Snowboard is a highly decorated, do-it-all resort board that is perfect for the rider who wants a board that excels in the park but isn't afraid of any terrain. This camber-shaped board is primarily a freestyle deck but it provides the rider with an amount of stability that allows the rider to take on anything at the resorts. The design also includes an early rise in the tip and tail which lets the board perform better in fresh than almost every other park-oriented deck. This is for the rider who wants to push their limits inside and outside the park and experience the performance of one of the best boards on the market all at a great price point.
- Superlight Core – The CAPiTA P2 core is made with a combination of materials that allow the board to be lightweight while also containing extreme amounts of pop.
- Carbon Fiber Boosters – This board has two carbon fiber strips running through the core which increase the responsiveness of the deck and contribute to its extraordinary power.
- Aramid Bound Sidewalls – These heavy-duty sidewalls provide durability and dampen chatter to create a more stable ride.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Summary: This is an iconic freestyle board that turns the whole mountain into a party! It's built for the intermediate-advanced rider who wants to get the most out of their riding and really progress as much as possible. This is one of the most popular boards on the market right now!
It's got a rocker-camber-rocker profile which is the ideal setup for versatility because the rocker offers a predictable ride, good float in deep snow, and easy turns. While the camber is going to give you stability, good edge hold and a ton of pop!
Capita added a bunch of new tech to this board this year to make it wayyy lighter than most boards on the market. These means it's nimble and turns wicked easy! Super fun to throw around in the park, in the trees, or just dodging little kids!
Why I personally love it: This board is so jam packed with new features and tech it honestly resembles the type of boards you'd see going for $600-$700. In other words, a crazy good value deal!!