The Curated Take
If you are an int or adv rider who wants a board in the quiver that excels at everything? The DOA is right for you! With rocker on the tip and tail and camber between the feet, The Capita DOA is the perfect blend of pop and float. In the parking excels on rails and jumps keeping it playful under foot while still allowing you to feel aggressive ripping carves down the groomers. If they snow is deep set the bindings back a little and you will float with easy.
- All mountain ripper (literally)
- Excels in the park
- Poppy and playful
- Camber board- not as forgiving for new riders
- Not amazing at high speeds- mid to soft flex
The CAPiTA Defenders of Awesome Snowboard is a highly decorated, do-it-all resort board that is perfect for the rider who wants a board that excels in the park but isn't afraid of any terrain. This camber-shaped board is primarily a freestyle deck but it provides the rider with an amount of stability that allows the rider to take on anything at the resorts. The design also includes an early rise in the tip and tail which lets the board perform better in fresh than almost every other park-oriented deck. This is for the rider who wants to push their limits inside and outside the park and experience the performance of one of the best boards on the market all at a great price point.
- Superlight Core – The CAPiTA P2 core is made with a combination of materials that allow the board to be lightweight while also containing extreme amounts of pop.
- Carbon Fiber Boosters – This board has two carbon fiber strips running through the core which increase the responsiveness of the deck and contribute to its extraordinary power.
- Aramid Bound Sidewalls – These heavy-duty sidewalls provide durability and dampen chatter to create a more stable ride.