CAPiTA Outerspace Living Snowboard · 2023 · 159W cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Capita Outerspace Living is an all-terrain directional twin snowboard that is perfect for the intermediate-level freestyle rider who wants a board that is not just limited to the park. This board has the versatility to ride as a true twin but really comes to life with a set-back stance, allowing the rider to enjoy all the benefits of the freestyle board while also riding a board that handles and dampens the chop and cruises through fresh snow. This board is not too aggressive, but is powerful enough for almost every rider. It is both forgiving and snappy, making it a good fit for the snowboarder who is looking to take the jump and push themselves towards expert status.
- Multi-Zone Core – The core on this board is made from beech wood and is designed for durability. It also tapers between the binding inserts, giving the board a more forgiving ride.
- Superdrive FX Base – The base is designed to be more transparent and allow for graphics that really stand out.
- Magic Bean Resin – This Capita-specific technology combines fiberglass with structural additives from the Capita "magic beans", which is a special blend of agricultural raw materials. This produces a stronger and lighter board.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations