Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I’ve played plenty of rounds with this ball. About the only negative I can think of about this ball is that the paint faded or scratched, but that is true with most any ball on the planet. Other than that, this ball is great! If some of the other brands would incorporate this stripe on their brand, it would be a game changer in the market. I’ll keep buying these regardless, they feel great for the cost, and look cool on the green!
- Awesome alignment aid.
- Soft feel, like most premium balls.
- Average or above average distance. No noticeable drop in yardage with well stuck shots.
- Paint scratches easily
- Paint fades easily on stripe
The TaylorMade Tour Response Stripe Golf Balls are the perfect choice for golfers who want to take their game to the next level. With advanced tour technology, these golf balls offer easy alignment and better visibility, making it easier for you to hit your shots with precision. The 100% cast urethane construction ensures optimal spin and control around the greens, while the new speed construction maximizes aerodynamics, lift, and ball speed.
- Easy Alignment: The larger center alignment section makes it easier for you to align your shots accurately.
- Better Visibility: The unique multi-color stand out design enhances visibility on the course.
- 100% Cast Urethane: This stronger and softer material interacts with club grooves to optimize spin and control around greens.
- New Speed Construction: Upgraded HFM Speedmantle™ and New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern maximize aerodynamics, lift, and ball speed.
- Advanced Tour Technology: These golf balls feature 360° ClearPath Alignment that helps you aim accurately from any angle.