CAPiTA Black Snowboard of Death Snowboard · 2023 · 162 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Black Snowboard of Death Snowboard is CAPiTA's all mountain/freeride charger. With camber between the feet, it holds and edge and powers through turns. The reverse camber just past the bindings makes for quicker turns in trees and the Wah-Pow flat kick at the nose and tail make for excellent float in powder. The medium-stiff flex profile will ensure a great ride on any terrain.
- Directional Flex Pattern – A softer nose and a stiffer tail give the rider more power at speed and more float in the powder.
- Alpine V1 Camber Profile – This is designed for powerful all-mountain riding in all conditions. The mid-body camber provides pop while engaging turns and landing jumps. The flat tail camber helps sink the tail in powder and adds stability at speed, while the reverse camber in the nose makes for enhanced powder float and easy turn initiation.
- Death Grip Side Cut – A blended side cut profile, with a reverse side cut at specific points on the edge, helps the edge grip the snow deeper on icier conditions.
- Hyperdrive Base – A proprietary high density, sintered base for durability and speed.
- Enhanced Fiberglass – Holysheet Tri/Tri Fiberglass + Tri-axial weave fiberglass enhances energy transfer to the edges. Three angles of woven fiberglass offer stiffer edge-to-edge energy transfer for quicker turning and edge control.
- Eco-friendly Resin – CAPiTA uses their proprietary Magic Bean Resin, an eco-friendly plant-based resin, to make this board lightweight, powerful and friendlier to the planet.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations