CAPiTA Super D.O.A. Snowboard · 2023 · 163W cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The 2023 Capita Super D.O.A. is a feature rich, high performance snowboard designed to be piloted by experienced riders who are looking for a board they can take everywhere on the mountain, and that gives them the pop and support they need in dynamic riding situations. It handles park duty admirably, it will hit jumps of any size, and is adequate on rails. Not the easiest board to butter, it requires its rider to shift their weight significantly to lift the nose or tail, but a surplus in speed is helpful in doing so. Around the mountain, it is quick edge to edge and holds a turn very well. As it is on the stiffer side of medium, assertiveness is the name of the game. The technology in this board makes for a damp ride that is agile, but attentiveness is key in driving it. All around a fantastic board for the high-end rider who likes the details, and wants their equipment to support a progressive riding style everywhere on the mountain.
- Hybrid Camber Profile – It has camber between the feet, and a flat section transitioning to rocker outside the bindings to provide snap and support, with forgiving turn initiation and ease of float entry in softer snow.
- SuperCarbon Strips – It has carbon layers added to the core to provide a weight savings, with increased power and rebound.
- 3d Core Profiling – It has milled areas of the board, removing material to strategically eliminate unnecessary weight.
- Sintered Base – It comes with a stoneground and specially formed sintered (pressure bonded) base material that helps provide extra glide and speed.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations